A new version of Mosaico is available for download!
This new 1.8.0 version introduces several new features and fixes various bugs reported from the previous version.
If you own a license you can upgrade for free. Just uninstall your current version, reboot your computer and install this new 1.8.0 version.
If you have already tried Mosaico in the past but your copy has expired, you can download this new version for an extended 14-days trial period!
You can download Mosaico 1.8.0 at http://www.soulidstudio.com/downloads/mosaico_setup.exe.
These are some of the new features you can find in 1.8.0:
- Snapshots have now a fixed, customizable, position, so they are more easily restored via key shortcuts.
- New options make snapshot restoring customizable.
- It is now possible to set command line arguments for each app in a snapshot. Command line arguments are captured as well.
- It is now possible to apply activate/delete actions to a selection of apps instead of one by one.
- Apps list is sortable.
- It is now possible to assign a name to a snapshot.
- Better performance in user interface and in restoring process.
- Improved algorithm to match windows on screen with the apps in a snapshot.
- It is now possible to choose which layouts to display on screen when arranging.
- It is now possible to choose which layouts to use when arranging via hotkeys.
- Pressing “Q” will cancel current arrangement (same as “right mouse button”).
- Snapshots will now adapt to a new screen resolution when it changes.
- Layouts are now displayed on screen in a less cluttered way.
- Several minor GUI improvements.
Among the bug fixes:
- Snapshots are now correctly saved on exit.
- Improved compatibility with known third party software (i.e. WinAmp, Aimp, Steam etc.)
- Fixed a bug with maximized windows.
- Fixed a bug with arrangement overlay appearing only the first time on Windows 8.1.
- Fixed a bug with “skewed” layouts after resolution changing.
Mosaico is also available for purchase on Steam, Valve’s digital store! You can find it here http://store.steampowered.com/app/257650/
This version introduces several changes, but many more are going to be implemented in the near future. If you’d like to suggest a feature, or report a bug, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org of on the Mosaico community pages on Steam. Mosaico is a tool created to improve your experience when working at the PC, so every suggestion is welcome!
Enjoy your copy of Mosaico!