A new bugfix release of Mosaico is available for download at www.soulidstudio.com.
The change list for this version 126.96.36.199 is:
– Fixed a bug where some snapshots were not restored using the full screen area in the monitor hosting a Windows taskbar (you will need to capture the snapshots again).
– It is now possible to disable the exit confirmation dialog.
– It is now possible to disable docking&tabifying when Mosaico is near screen edges.
– Added a “Please wait” message when a snapshot is being restored.
– It is now possible to activate and register Mosaico via email, for PCs not connected to the internet.
To update your copy of Mosaico please:
– uninstall your current version;
– reboot your PC (please do this! Otherwise you may end up with an unclean installation);
– install the new version.
If you own Mosaico on Steam your copy should be automatically updating.
If you don’t own a license of Mosaico yet, you can try this new version for an additional 14 days period!
The new licensing system that will open a lot of new possibilities for bringing Mosaico to your company is almost finished, please stay tuned! If you own Mosaico on Steam this system will allow you to run Mosaico without running Steam client.