Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ovnis81
    Participant

Hello,

It would be great if we had the possibility to input applications/windows addresses into a list, in order to not having auto-placement activated.

Very good software, but there are some bugs.

Display issue when the window is resized :

The placement (auto or not auto) doens’t work with some applications :
    Revo Uninstaller or the windows 10 task manager

When ALT + CTRL is the keyboard shortcuts modifiers inside shorcuts, we can’t type some letters with the french keyboard.
    With my keyboard, these combinaisons don’t work :
    ALT+”
    ALT+’
    ALT+(
    ALT+-
    ALT+è
    ALT+_

So i can’t write :

#
    {
    [
    |
    `
    \

Thx you !

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  ovnis81.

ovnis81
    Participant

The placement (auto or not auto) doens’t work with some applications :
    Revo Uninstaller or the windows 10 task manager

I have forgotten Jdownloader 2 or Task Scheduler.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  ovnis81.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  ovnis81.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi!

– Selective auto-placement (i.e. only activated for some apps) is in the backlog and will be implemented soon
    – Could you please be more specific about the display issue during resizing?
    – Mosaico does its best to try to work with all apps, however some of them have a custom handling of their resizing functions, and will not allow external apps (i.e. Mosaico) to resize them. You can improve this by running Mosaico with admin privileges. Thank you anyways for reporting this, I’ll try to improve compatibility with these apps, if possible.
    – Some keyboard layouts prevent CTRL+ALT to work properly. In this case a workaround could be changing your modifiers to something else (i.e. SHIFT+ALT) in Settings

Thank you for your feedback!

ovnis81
    Participant

Hello,

– Could you please be more specific about the display issue during resizing?

At the bottom there is a bar.

I don’t know if it’s a Mosaico issue, but sometimes when i reset my computer, when i open Firefox, it sites at his previous emplacement but there is a little space at his left edge.

admin
    Keymaster

At the bottom there is a bar.

Ok thanks, I didn’t spot it the first time. That could be a refresh problem, I’m going to investigate in the code and try to fix it.

when i reset my computer, when i open Firefox, it sites at his previous emplacement but there is a little space at his left edge.

Are you restoring Firefox through Mosaico or just launching it normally?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.