Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tplowe56
    Participant

I have sent 3 emails to support with no response. I have a valid license. I am trying to run Mosaico on a new PC. Your FAQ says a personal license is valid on 3 PC’s. I can’t get the license to validate on a second PC, even after uninstalling on the previous PC, and removing all references in the registry. The error message states that there are too many computers registered with this license code.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Sorry for this late response and thank you for contacting us!
    Your license is “PRO Standard” which can be activated on one computer for any number of users.
    The license you are referring to is the “PRO Personal” which can be activated on an unlimited number of computers, given that they are used by a single person.
    You can find a brief description of each license here: http://www.soulidstudio.com/buy/
    However I have increased the maximum number of PCs for your license to 3 at no charge, and deleted the previous activation. You can therefore register your copy of Mosaico on 3 more computers if you so desire.
    I hope this proves helpful, please feel free to contact me at any time.
    Kind regards,
    Alfredo

tplowe56
    Participant

Thanks for the info. It was unclear to me what license I had originally purchased. I figured uninstalling would reset the license. Thanks for clarifying the different licenses’s and upping my limit.

Great product by the way. Works great for setting up the many windows on trading platforms for the stock market.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.