Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MicahZoltu
    Participant

So at the moment, there are three center layout options that include 1/3 of the screen, 1/2 of the screen and what I assume is 2/3 of the screen. Unfortunately, for left/right layout options there is only 1/2 and 1/3. This means that if my center window is at 1/2, there is no easy way to have my left and right windows “fill” the remaining space.

I am using a 38″ Ultrawide monitor (3840×1600) so I have lots of horizontal screen real-estate. I want to be able to easily do both 1-2-1 layout and 1-1-1 layout. With the current tools, I can easily do 1-1-1 layout but I can’t easily (as far as I can tell) do 1-2-1. Is there a way to manually add new layout options?

What is mildly frustrating is that there are several options for tiny windows that are 1/4 width on the left, but none that include full height.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi!
    You are right, there are no custom presets for 1/4 vertical screen, sorry for that :-/
    In the next release however there will be the possibility to create custom layouts, instead of choosing among many fixed ones :)
    Hope it helps, thank you for reporting this!

madpendi
    Participant

I’ve got the same problem. Could you please give us an estimated release date for this build? I also need to create my custom layouts.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.